Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:11 — 27.1MB)
- Warning – this podcast may not be family safe – mature subject
- Satellite TV
- Hannah reviews:
Spinelli, E., & Schindler, S. D. (2003). Three Pebbles and a Song. Dial Books for Young Readers: New York.
- Kathryn talks about a new addition to the family
- Luke’s Jokes
- Part 2 – Natural Family Planning – What is it?
- Creighton Method (aka Ovulation Method)
Method of avoiding or achieving pregnancy through observations of female physiological signs
Hilgers, T. W. (1996). 3rd Ed. The Creighton Model NaProEducation System. Pope Paul VI Institute: Omaha, NE.
- Symptothermal Method
- Mail Bag
- Mary commented on the website
- John, a new listener posted a comment on the website
- New Frappr Friends:
- HeyMyCatholicBrutha, Cameron Park, CA
- Mac from Swainsboro, GA (Catholic in a Small Town)
- Ken W., Crystal Lake, IL
- Blacksheep, Sulphur, OK
- The Monks and Choirs of Kiev on Magnatunes
The Child in the Crib
Leave a Reply