- Family Life:
- Austin and the Bishop
- Love in Action
- McCallum, A. M. (2003). A Year With God: Celebrating the Liturgical Year. Catholic Heritage Curricula: New York.
- Freezer bag omletes
This works great !!! Good for when all your family is together. The best part is that no one has to wait for their special omelet !!!) Have guests write their name on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker. Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the bag (not more than 2) and shake to combine them. Put out a variety of ingredients such as: cheeses, ham, cooked sausage or bacon, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc. Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake. Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up. Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot. For more, make another pot of boiling water. Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily. Be prepared for everyone to be amazed. Nice to serve with fresh fruit and coffee cake; everyone gets involved in the process and a great conversation piece.
- Church Chat:
- Immaculate Conception Dec. 8th
- Holy Family and Mary Mother of God co-celebrated December 31st
- Mail Bag
- Craig comments on putting up the tree
- Greg and Jennifer “throw down the gauntlet”
- Christmas Card from the Secretary of Defense
- Zephyrus: Ave Maria – Virgo Serena
Angelus from Magnatune